We have two toddler classes at the Clyatt House. Toddler 1 and Toddler 2. The toddler two class is for children a little older getting ready to transition to our preschool classroom. Pictures of our toddler classes will be posted soon! The Creative Curriculum is used for our toddler classes.
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos is a comprehensive curriculum that now offers expanded daily support, guidance, and inspiration to teachers and caregivers of the youngest learners. It consists of The Foundation, three research-based volumes that provide the “what” and “why” of responsive caregiving, and Daily Resources, which offer the important “how” to help foster children’s learning and growth.
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos
- is based on 38 objectives for development and learning, which are fully aligned with the School Readiness Goals for Infants and Toddlers in Head Start and early learning standards for each state.
- helps teachers and caregivers implement developmentally appropriate practices and offer responsive daily routines and meaningful experiences that nurture learning and development.
- offers daily opportunities for teachers and caregivers to use assessment information to individualize routines and experiences for young children.
- provides built-in guidance for building the kind of meaningful partnerships with families that are an essential factor in how infants, toddlers and twos experience your program and how much they gain from it.
- offers complete support in classrooms where children are learning two languages